Кому стратегию? Много и бесплатно) - страница 65

goldtrader >>:

Особенно если зашёл через кухню ...

А где ещё зайдёшь аж 18-ю баками?

)))

Что у людей в головах - понимать отказываюсь. И эти люди претендуют на заработки.

Miroslav_Popov писал(а) >>

Hello dear friend,

I just published a visual bridge between FSB and MT - Forex Strategy Trader.

Hello Miroslav!

Great job. Thank you twice for interesting app and freeware licence)

I'am going to test just now.

Several bugs or strange moments, Manual Trading:

- Opening new position close previous, even if previous of same direction;

- I coudn't open position with not integer lot. Attemp to open with 0.1 lot opens 1 lot positon, 1.1 - 2, etc;

Figar0 >>:

Several bugs or strange moments, Manual Trading:

- Opening new position close previous, even if previous of same direction;

- I coudn't open position with not integer lot. Attemp to open with 0.1 lot opens 1 lot positon, 1.1 - 2, etc;

It works in my comp. I can buy 0.1 lot = o.1 long. Buy 0.2 = 0.3 long. Sell 0.4 = 0.1 short.

I'll test with different localizations. My is English.

[Edit]

That must be. When I changed my windows to Russian. Forex Strategy Trader crashed. Please, Change your localization to English and test again. If you confirm this, it will be not difficult to fix in minutes.

It seams the program works correctly when your language uses "." [point] as a decimal separator. It crashes in Russian because of wrong interpretation of "," [comma] i

the double numbers.

I'll try to fix it. Please set your computer to English or change the decimal separator from "," to ".".

I think the localization bug is fixed. Please download the program again. Forex Strategy Trader v0.5.0.2 Beta

http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/1056/forex-strategy-trader-beta-version/

Miroslav_Popov писал(а) >>
I think the localization bug is fixed. Please download the program again. Forex Strategy Trader v0.5.0.2 Beta

Yes, fixed. Thanks.

Now i'll try automatic trading, it's more interesting)

I found meantime another bug. The program doesn't update spread value at every tick but only at the time of connection. I'll fix this till tomorrow.

[Edit]

Fixed in FST v0.5.0.3

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Now i'll try automatic trading, it's more interesting)

Ну вообщем работает...

Наспех, нагенеренная стратегия в суть которой даже не вникал, сделала аж 15% от демодепо за несколько часов)

Что больше никто не пробовал?

Tak est strategiya, torguu po nei rukami uje okolo mesyatsa normalno, 99 % pribiil . Hochu avtomatizirovat kto mojet napisat ??
Причина обращения: