How to show level of an indicator on the right side of the chart?

Hi,

I notice that some indicator shows the level/value of the indicator at the far right side of the chart. Some time the level/value is displayed with different background color.

How can I do it?

Thanks a lot,

Show a picture of it, we'll tell you what they did.

phy:

Show a picture of it, we'll tell you what they did.

ok.... what I mean is those numbers colored on the right side showing the levels of theirs respective colored lines. Thank you so much,

Those levels come with any horizontal line, ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_HLINE, .....);

phy:

Those levels come with any horizontal line, ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_HLINE, .....);

cool... but can I use them without a horizontal line.

I want those lines coming from the beginning of my indicator (bar=1) at the left side until the right end of the screen displaying the indicator's level.

Is that possible? It is for sure very useful.

thank a lot,

ok...

here is another example of what I am looking for. So please any help is going to be much appreciated. Thanks,

Use Tradestation

:) well.... to tell you the truth, I learned about Tradestation a couple of days ago. It might be a great software, but I have no interest in change. At least for now. Nevertheless, I would like to place this ability as a future implementation for MT4. I think that this is a great tool.

Thanks again,,
Reason: