Become an Author 2

There are very many people on MQL4.community who actively develop and research automated trading. They are ready to share their knowledge with other developers.

Considering the uniqueness of the information they want to provide, it's quite natural that the authors would like to be paid for their materials. This is why we decided to resume publishing of articles on a paid basis. Starting from today, you can write your own article, too, and get money for that!

Reference: A payment system for original articles published on the website was active before. Dozens of authors used it and published hundreds of articles. All those materials are available to visitors of MQL4.community for free viewing.

Every article remains copyrighted by its author. Thus, along with a payment, you get a good opportunity to make yourselves known as an expert in automated trading. Besides, our company will translate every published article into Russian and Chinese. Write an article, and the whole world will get to hear about you!

All articles devoted to automated trading and programming in MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) will be proved for publishing. Each article will be proofread and edited by our editors.

Lenar:

There are very many people on MQL4.community who actively develop and research automated trading. They are ready to share their knowledge with other developers.

Considering the uniqueness of the information they want to provide, it's quite natural that the authors would like to be paid for their materials. This is why we decided to resume publishing of articles on a paid basis. Starting from today, you can write your own article, too, and get money for that!

Reference: A payment system for original articles published on the website was active before. Dozens of authors used it and published hundreds of articles. All those materials are available to visitors of MQL4.community for free viewing.

Every article remains copyrighted by its author. Thus, along with a payment, you get a good opportunity to make yourselves known as an expert in automated trading. Besides, our company will translate every published article into Russian and Chinese. Write an article, and the whole world will get to hear about you!

All articles devoted to automated trading and programming in MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) will be proved for publishing. Each article will be proofread and edited by our editors.

Dear,

I am not a programer but interesting to planning robot program, i have a little knowledge to writting a flowchart for a program. I have been writting an idea of a robot program, a good system that need to try to applicating certainly, but i am confusing to applying in mql language program. I have to learn from basic, fortunetly i just have little time for it. When i read about this program, i am very interesting. How i can enlist my program plan ?

Thank you and looking forward.

Best Regards,

Lenar:

Hello Mr Moderator,

I have series of articles to publish, pls send me every basics and guidelines to follow.

Thanks.

asiko79:
Lenar:

Hello Mr Moderator,

I have series of articles to publish, pls send me every basics and guidelines to follow.

Thanks.

yemidotnet@yahoo.com, konawola@yahoo.com

Reason: