Question about Bollinger Bands

If I have my bands defined like this:
BandTop1=iBands(NULL,0,26,1,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,1);
BandTop2=iBands(NULL,0,26,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_UPPER,1);
BandBot1=iBands(NULL,0,26,1,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,1);
BandBot2=iBands(NULL,0,26,2,0,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_LOWER,1);

What is the line that moves in between the two top bands and the two bottom bands? What would be the equation for that line?

bandCenter = iMA(NULL, 0, 26, 0, MODE_SMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1);

Bollinger bands are "floating" on a moving average, the upper band is x Standard Deviations above it,
the bottom band is x Standard Deviations below.

I would like to apply Bollinger Bands to charts WITHOUT the sma center line. I have browsed for an mq4 file that does this, but cannot find one. I am using "Bollinger Bands.mq4" located on at another site which permits use of deviations other than whole numbers, but still it prints the center sma line which I do not want printed on the chart. I do not know how to write code. Can someone who does, provide a Bollinger Band mq4 file that permits deviations other than whole numbers (as the one I am using does), and that will allow the user to select to NOT print the sma center line? Adding the option to NOT print the sma center line would be an improvement to the Bollinger Band custom indicator, and I would certainly appreciate being able to use such an improved indicator.

Being new here, I may not even be able to find my way back to this thread, so I will look for such an improved BB mq4 file to appear in the Code Base List.

My many thanks to who ever takes up the work on this.

Files:

When you apply your indicator to the chart, set the color of the center line to "none".

Or, edit this line:

#property indicator_color1 CLR_NONE

"phy", my many thanks to you for your caring enough to so quickly provide the solution! Your solution solves the problems I have been having, and it is so simple it has me embarrassed and scratching my head, and saying to myself "....now why did I not see that?" It works! It does exactly what I needed done! ....and it was there all the time...arrrrg!

Thank you so much.

Reason: