MultiCurrency EA - Which base chart is good?

Hi,

I am developing an EA which will scan through a list of Currency pairs to search for trade signals. Since EA is attached to One chart, and is fired for every tick in that chart, if the quote does not change in base chart for an extended period of slow market, we may lose valid trade signal in other chart which may be quite active.I need to choose a currency pair wich has most continuous tick flow so that I can use that as base chart for EA. Can anyone suggest which currency has best tick flow? Thanks in advance. I am intending to submit this EA for Championship 2007.

-AV

aviswana:

Hi,

I am developing an EA which will scan through a list of Currency pairs to search for trade signals. Since EA is attached to One chart, and is fired for every tick in that chart, if the quote does not change in base chart for an extended period of slow market, we may lose valid trade signal in other chart which may be quite active.I need to choose a currency pair wich has most continuous tick flow so that I can use that as base chart for EA. Can anyone suggest which currency has best tick flow? Thanks in advance. I am intending to submit this EA for Championship 2007.

-AV

I would suggest using GBPJPY. My expert is written to be used with this currency pair, I consider it to be the most volatile of all the pairs of this year's championship. Good luck.

janklimo & Rosh,

Thank you very much for the responses. I verified the flow using volume on M1 charts. GBPJPY has the highest volume pattern.

Rosh, Thanks for the links, but unfotunately I don't read Russian. I could get some info out of charts though.

Thanks again. - AV

Reason: