Can the number of lots of Pending order modified ?

Can the number of lots of Pending order be modified autmatically by one code work ?

If not , we cannot help deleting an existing Pending order first of all and ordering a new Pending order ?

If we cannot help doing so, it may be impossible to order a new Pending order occasionally

because the price of Pending order has to be away from the market price in a degree .

Please tell me the good sollution .

It is not possible. Once you open a pending order it still remains on the server. Just put an expired time to your order. it will remove automatically.

riyo:
It is not possible. Once you open a pending order it still remains on the server. Just put an expired time to your order. it will remove automatically.

Thank you  riyo.  Please participate also in the next thread .

why not delete pending order. and send again

bookrey2000:
why not delete pending order. and send again

I would like to make the script as simple as possible . 

I've never done this, no use for me (yet).
To reduce the lotsize, open pending but opposite order, then call OrderCloseBy() to match the two order.
Seems there is no way to increase the lotsize though.
Anyway, even if it's doable, it is not as simple as just delete the old order and open a new one.

Happy scripting.

fireflies:
To reduce the lotsize, open pending but opposite order, then call OrderCloseBy() to match the two order.
Anyway, even if it's doable, it is not as simple as just delete the old order and open a new one.

Happy scripting.

Thank you for a skilled programer's opinion  firefiles .

fireflies:

Happy scripting.

Like your reasoning.

Pls do you think i can automatically modify my lot size? To open order with lot that is 10% of the size of the account!!

Thanks

Reason: