MQL4.com Forum is to be moved to MQL5.com in November

You may have already noticed that the most interesting things now happen mainly on the MQL5.community. MQL4.com is about to be switched to the data archive mode. Only Book and Documentation sections will remain on MQL4.com by November. Besides, the entire MQL4.com Forum content is to be transferred to MQL5.com.

This is a long-felt move since MQL5.com is a more functional and technologically advanced resource providing you with much more information and features:

1. 650+ unique algorithmic trading articles
  2. 10 000+ trading robots and indicators for MetaTrader platforms available in the Market
  3. 6 500+ signals for automated copy trading
  4. Freelance service for ordering robots of any complexity from experienced developers
  5. 26 500+ various Forum topics
  6. 7 website language versions
  7. 1.5 million users

Move to MQL5.com now and join the most popular algorithmic trading community!

Move to MQL5.community

I guessed that this may happen eventually.

I hope that there will be a sub-forum dedicated just to MQL4 programming.

What will happen about people (like me) who registered seperately on the mql4 and mql5 ?

Will one of our usernames be removed?

Also, how will the separate ranking/rating system be resolved?

On MQL4, I have a ranking of 1300+ but on MQL5 only 103, due to the fact that most of my posting is done on MQL4.

Will the greater of the two rankings be used or will the MQL4 ranking just be scrapped?

I don't know how they work out the ratings.

I have probably posted a handful of times in the mql5 forum, mostly it is in the Freelance section where I have done 67 jobs.

Yet my rating in mql5 is slightly higher than here.

I wonder if my ratings will be added together :)

GumRai: I don't know how they work out the ratings. I have probably posted a handful of times in the mql5 forum, mostly it is in the Freelance section where I have done 67 jobs. Yet my rating in mql5 is slightly higher than here. I wonder if my ratings will be added together :)
I have a feeling that the ratings are just based on the number of posts, and if that is the case, then maybe they will just be added together,  or maybe it will automatically reflect that when the data is merged (at least, I hope so).

GumRai:

I hope that there will be a sub-forum dedicated just to MQL4 programming.

From that point of view mql5.com forum is a mess, all is mixed.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".
Reason: