mt4 - multi charts - QA - issues

Hello,

I would like to know 'Multi Charts' is working perfect with 'Expert Advisors' (like DOM) and other 'Indicators' in a 'Chart'? 

Can I set 2 different color 'BullCandle & BarUp'? (I do not mean you give me codes, but if you give me some good advice that would be better for me.) Thanks

Your query is difficult to understand! Please elaborate and provide more details! Use screen-shots if necessary!

What do you mean by "Multi Charts" or by "working perfectly with Expert Advisor" and what do you mean by "DOM"?

What do you mean by "BullCandle" and "BarUp"? Are you asking how to change the colours of your standard Candle chart? If so, just hit "F8", then choose the "Colors" tab and change the colors!

Please check out following information.

#1 "Multi Charts"

1, 2, 3, 4 is a multi charts what I was I asked about. Please go to this link. Screenshot

#2 "working perfectly with Expert Advisor"

I never used any Multi Charts indicator.

So I am wondering if I use that type of indicator while (together / at the same time) 'Expert Adivisors (even DOM - is a Depth of Market) or Indicators' is 'Multi Charts' will make any confilict?

#3 "Bull Candle and Bar Up"

That is different color in a chart. So I would like to know can I give 2 different colors for that in 'Multi Charts Indicators'? Like I was do that in a chart you can see above picture link.

I am reading 'MQL4 Reference and MQL4 Book'.

Also I am research about how can I write good code for 'Multi Charts' indicators.

So if I get some links about 'Multi Charts' like a professional that would be better for me.

All the best to you.

I think you need to do more research and learning into MetaTrader 4 and MQL4, as it does not have "Multi-Chart". That can only be achieved by a 3rd party Custom Indicator, so you will have to address the author of said 3rd party indicator about its functionality and parameter options.

FMIC:

I think you need to do more research and learning into MetaTrader 4 and MQL4, as it does not have "Multi-Chart". That can only be achieved by a 3rd party Custom Indicator, so you will have to address the author of said 3rd party indicator about its functionality and parameter options.

Thanks for your reply. I agree, also I still research about it.
Reason: