I created my indicator then run it but how can I change the input setting? I use extern for MA_Method and Period.

I created my indicator then run it but how can I change the input setting? I use extern for MA_Method and Period.

Where to find the setting for extern? I want to change it when my indicator is running.

If I use the built-in indicator the input setting is easy to change: You have to click the indicator lines to change the setting but I can't do it in my indicator.

Perhaps you should read the manual. User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help

WHRoeder:
Perhaps you should read the manual. User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help

I don't understand. 

Musngi: I don't understand. 
What part  of "read the manual" is unclear?
  1. Charts -> indicators ...
  2. Right click on a indicator line -> properties.
  3. Right click on the chart -> indicators

WHRoeder:
Musngi: I don't understand. 
What part  of "read the manual" is unclear?
  1. Charts -> indicators ...
  2. Right click on a indicator line -> properties.
  3. Right click on the chart -> indicators

I go to setting then cancel it after that my indicator closing immediately. What happen? When I changed the value that's not happen.

Musngi:

I go to setting then cancel it after that my indicator closing immediately. What happen? When I changed the value that's not happen.

Change the inputs then click "OK"

GumRai:
When I "cancel" the input setting my indicator is closing. There's a time that I want to cancel the setting then If I do it my indicator is closing. I don't want to close my indicator like that.

GumRai:
Musngi:
When I "cancel" the input setting my indicator is closing. There's a time that I want to cancel the setting then If I do it my indicator is closing. I don't want to close my indicator like that.

You don't need to "cancel" anything

Given the number and inane nature of other open posts by the OP I suspect that it is a Troll

Musngi:
I don't understand. 
Then you are beyond help and should stop wasting the time of those who endeavored to help you

rod178:
Given the number and inane nature of other open posts by the OP I suspect that it is a Troll
rod178:
Then you are beyond help and should stop wasting the time of those who endeavored to help you
You are damn arrogant. 
Reason: