Semi automated orders

Can I find affordable software, or else that would perform such tasks?

1.      To start with: Placing a Pending Order for 2 or more contracts  at a specific price with a stop, as it’s done basically on MT4.

2.     When the price is reaching my choice of a Targeted Profit:

- take profit on 1 or more contracts as chosen

3.     After, the Stop move automatically closer at a predetermined level

4.  Also, I would like to be able to repeat the process, being able to choose, a specific or between different price level targets.

I would like to be able to choose a tighter Trailing Stop after a predetermined level closer to a well known resistance to maximize the profit.

I want to be able to do those steps between the different profit targets.

I don’t know how to start the process: I’ve been searching for infos on the web, but it’s more about automated trading with the technical indicators.

Any infos is welcome...Thanks

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you.
We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC)and the nature of your problem. 

It's exactly why I've cote :  Can I find affordable software, or else that would perform such tasks?   In case you don't know: "affordable"  meant "paying a reasonnable price".  I didn't mean you are expecting free stuff... 

If you are in a bad mood, do exercices or any outlets that could help you.  Don't answer to posts... wait till you are in a better mood.

I've just learned that what I was looking for is a "Trade manager"  software,  ha!   That's why I didn't find anything, because I was looking for "Automated trading". 

Does anyone have suggestions for a good one?

Thanks in advance for positive responds - And I'm still willing to pay for it, lol!

Johanne 

Click on Freelance at the top of the page and you can find somebody to code it for you for a reasonable price.

Top of every page is Freelance which is the link I provided: "or pay someone." It is you that didn't follow through. Mood is irrelevant. There are no slaves here, we're not going to code it for you. You have your options.

WHRoeder:

Top of every page is Freelance which is the link I provided: "or pay someone." It is you that didn't follow through. Mood is irrelevant. There are no slaves here, we're not going to code it for you. You have your options.

I didn't ask for free stuff as I mentionned the word "affordable".  It mean you are willing to pay in case you don't know the meaning of words. 

I just asked if it was possible to do it this way.   I guess "jumping to conclusion" that I want to use people for free is what you do.  I would ask you not to answer to my post since you are a bully.

GumRai:
Click on Freelance at the top of the page and you can find somebody to code it for you for a reasonable price.
Thanks!
Reason: