how to set minimum Lot Size for all opened Charts Panel

beh12zad 2016.09.29 20:11  DE
I need an indicator or EA to set all opened Charts Panel to minimum Lot Size automatically when I open MetaTrader 4. is it possible?

I don't know what you are asking.

Charts don't have a minimum lot size, Symbols do. That minimum is set by the broker.

GumRai:

I don't know what you are asking.

Charts don't have a minimum lot size, Symbols do. That minimum is set by the broker.

thanks. if I open the MT4 , I see in some chart Windows Panel that lot Size (default position Size) are set to 1.00 like the Picture attached, but the lowest lot size is 0.01 ,

I change all Panels manually to 0.01 but next time if I open the MT4 the Panel is set to 1.00 again.

I can change default position Size in Tools-->Options-->Trade then in "Size by Default" to 0.1 but not to 0.01.

I want an indicator or EA to run to be able to set all charts Panel to minimum lot size 0.01 automatically if I open the MT4 each Time

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/63550

I don't think that it can be done with code.

It is a simple enough matter to do it on the platform.

Click Tools\Options\Trade

Then you can set the lotsize to "Last used" or set "Default" at 0.01

beh12zad:

I can change default position Size in Tools-->Options-->Trade then in "Size by Default" to 0.1 but not to 0.01.

You can change it to 0.01

Maybe the symbol doesn't allow lower than 0.1

GumRai:

You can change it to 0.01

Maybe the symbol doesn't allow lower than 0.1

thanks I did it

beh12zad:

not at all. the Symbol let to change it to 0.01 and I do it manually in One Click Trading box Panel.

set the lotsize to "Last used" is not the best Way because I have too many symbols, which I have not used yet.

Then do has GumRai has explained. Your original request was for a way to change ALL charts to a minimum volume/lots value. He has given you the answer, namely:

• "Options (Ctrl+O)" -> "Trade" -> "Size by Default" -> "Default" (instead of "Last used") -> 0.01 (or what ever you wish it to be).

Alternatively, instead of using the "One Click" trading method, use a GUI Assistant that offers proper money management. Here is a quote from WHRoeder on the subject:

Reason: