Adding new markets to MT4 platform

Hi, I'm new to MT4 so apologies for the newby question. I want to set up new chart windows in the template I'm setting up and there is only a very limited list of markets I can add - how do I access new markets. I'm intereested in forex markets. I checked online manual and it only says I can ad new markets from list of "available markets", but there is only a handful in the list.

Thanks in advance.

Paul 

Please read the documentation on MetaTrader, either online or via the Help (F1).

For your case specifically, you should look at the documentation on the "Market Watch" window and the about the "right-click" context menu and the ability to Hide or Show from the full list of available Symbols.

Right click Market Watch and then choose show all but each broker has different instruments, you will need to check what your broker offers.

alexlearnmql:
Right click Market Watch and then choose show all but each broker has different instruments, you will need to check what your broker offers.
There is no need to "Show All". He just needs to select the "Symbols" he wants. Showing all is just going to fill the window with needless clutter and needless data load on the network connection.

Thanks for your help, found the section on marketwatch & that solved it.
Reason: