How to Force logout mt4 account from multiple devices

Hi guys, I want to logout my mt4 account from all device that it is installed. 

Can anyone help me to do that.

The problem is that I don't have access to all devices and I can't logout manually. I need to do something like Force logout from all at ones.  

And what if it is not your account?

toskov:

Hi guys, I want to logout my mt4 account from all device that it is installed. 

Can anyone help me to do that.

The problem is that I don't have access to all devices and I can't logout manually. I need to do something like Force logout from all at ones.  

Sounds suspicious! However, if you are truly the owner of the account then you will know the Master Password. All you will have to do is change either the Investor Password or Master Password (or both) to a new password and the respective connections to that account will be disconnected.

• If you only change the Investor Password, then only those "Investor" connections will be disconnected but not the "Master" connections.
  • If you only change the Master Password, then only those "Master" connections will be disconnected but not the "Investor" connections.
  • If you change both passwords, then all connections will be disconnected.

FMIC:

Sounds suspicious! However, if you are truly the owner of the account then you will know the Master Password. All you will have to do is change either the Investor Password or Master Password (or both) to a new password and the respective connections to that account will be disconnected.

• If you only change the Investor Password, then only those "Investor" connections will be disconnected but not the "Master" connections.
  • If you only change the Master Password, then only those "Master" connections will be disconnected but not the "Investor" connections.

My broker changed my password yesterday. But when I opened mt4 on my iphone I continue to see everything. I just can't make orders. So this is not the decision. Or you meant something else when you mentioned Master Password?

gooly:
And what if it is not your account?
It is mine :) I just don't want Other people with previous access to access it. My broker has changed my password but it isn't solve the problem. When I tested it on my iphone I continue to see everything and only I can't make orders. 

toskov:

My broker changed my password yesterday. But when I opened mt4 on my iphone I continue to see everything. I just can't make orders. So this is not the decision. Or you meant something else when you mentioned Master Password?

You don't know what are Master and Investor passwords? Even more suspicious!!!! Then I suggest you talk to your broker!

Fernando Carreiro:

Thanks for sharing this information!
Reason: