Just need a simple EA for a proven system

Hi - I'm looking through the EA market here & cannot find what I'm after, please help or point me in the right direction.

I'm sure it's here somewhere so sorry, just cannot find it.

All I need is a Simple EA / Code / Robot, where I can input the following, for ANY market on MT4.

Open a position at market open (08:00 am Sydney - either long or short).

Place SL ?? away (it's a known set figure each day - i.e. for Gold 9.00).

Take Profit ?? away. Or have no Profit target (one system has a TP, one does not). There will always be a SL - Not always a TP.

If SL or PT not touched, close trade 'at market' right near close of market. This is for Gold & SP500 CFDs (before anyone says the market never closes) - so I may have to input the close time manually, depending on my broker times etc (as long as it's close to US Future market close). 

Thanks in advance, Paul 

If you cannot find what you want in the market, you could always order your EA to be custom built. Click on Freelance at the top of the page.

GumRai:
If you cannot find what you want in the market, you could always order your EA to be custom built. Click on Freelance at the top of the page.

Thanks, will look (it's pretty simple, would be surprised if not a free one, it's simpler than free MA cross overs).

Although happy to pay if needed - save me time every morning manually trading

pfb161: ... it's pretty simple, would be surprised if not a free one, it's simpler than free MA cross overs ...

That is probably why you will not find it available (free or otherwise) - It is just "too simple" - a task normally carried out manually!

Reason: