Profit colours

Hi, 

I have been searching the internet for a couple of days now but can not find a answer to my question so I hope someone here can help me.

I want tok change the PROFIT colours in the TRADE tab. Everything is grey now but I want to change when in profit to turn green and when in loss to turn red.

On the mobile version this has already been done but on the desktop version I can not find a option to change this anywhere.

Thank you. 

TruthBeTold: I want tok change the PROFIT colours in the TRADE tab. Everything is grey now but I want to change when in profit to turn green and when in loss to turn red.

On the mobile version this has already been done but on the desktop version I can not find a option to change this anywhere.

That is not possible in the Desktop version. The colours of information in those tabs are hard-coded in the application or follow the colour rules set by Windows themes in general. They are not user definable.

FMIC:
That is not possible in the Desktop version. The colours of information in those tabs are hard-coded in the application or follow the colour rules set by Windows themes in general. They are not user definable.
That is too bad. Thank you very much for your answer.
Reason: