Need guidance on this

Hello,

I need to find or develop an Indicator that tells the previous candlestick is OHLC or OLHC. Can any Coder help? will appreciate,

make an attempt to code it or pay someone to do the task.

pcindia:

Hello,

I need to find or develop an Indicator that tells the previous candlestick is OHLC or OLHC. Can any Coder help? will appreciate,

It is not possible unless it is done while the candle is current and checked per tick.

GumRai:
It is not possible unless it is done while the candle is current and checked per tick.

Sorry to contradict you, but it is possible (most of the time), by looking at the lower time-frames. It can't be done for M1 bars or if the High and Low were both hit at the same M1 bar, but for the most part, it is possible to do. Obviously, for current bars, we can also look at incoming ticks.

pcindia: I need to find or develop an Indicator that tells the previous candlestick is OHLC or OLHC. Can any Coder help? will appreciate,

@pcindia, if you are interested, it can be coded for you at a price (via the Freelance/Jobs section).

FMIC:

Sorry to contradict you, but it is possible (most of the time), by looking at the lower time-frames. It can't be done for M1 bars or if the High and Low were both hit at the same M1 bar, but for the most part, it is possible to do. Obviously, for current bars, we can also look at incoming ticks.

Don't worry about contradicting me. You are correct, but with the limitations as you have pointed out.

I have edited your post as advertising your services is not allowed in the forum, The link to the Freelance section is.

GumRai:

Don't worry about contradicting me. You are correct, but with the limitations as you have pointed out.

I have edited your post as advertising your services is not allowed in the forum, The link to the Freelance section is.

OK! Thanks!
Reason: