How to save the draw lines?

When I restart the mt4, I found that the lines I drew, they all lost. Can anyone tell me how to save the lines I drew?

If you don't close the chart before closing MT4 then, when you start it up again, it should still be there.

However, if close the chart or "forcefully" terminate the MT4 task (not a normal close), then you will loose them.

So, if you are loosing it you are either not closing MT4 properly or you are closing the chart before exiting MT4.

PS! You can also save the chart to a template for future use, but that should not be needed under normal closing conditions.

FMIC:

If you don't close the chart before closing MT4 then, when you start it up again, it should still be there.

However, if close the chart or "forcefully" terminate the MT4 task (not a normal close), then you will loose them.

So, if you are loosing it you are either not closing MT4 properly or you are closing the chart before exiting MT4.

PS! You can also save the chart to a template for future use, but that should not be needed under normal closing conditions.

Thank you very much for your helping. Could you also tell me that why I could not change the term of the chart? My charts now are all just 1H chart.

siuchi:
Thank you very much for your helping. Could you also tell me that why I could not change the term of the chart? My charts now are all just 1H chart.

Use the Charts->Timeframes menu item, or use the drop-down list from the Timeframe Icon on the Toolbar, or click on the Timeframe buttons (if that toolbar is active). When in doubt and before posting, please consult the Help (F1) or read the Online Documentation.

FMIC:

Use the Charts->Timeframes menu item, or use the drop-down list from the Timeframe Icon on the Toolbar, or click on the Timeframe buttons (if that toolbar is active). When in doubt and before posting, please consult the Help (F1) or read the Online Documentation.

Thanks for your help. That s very kind of you.
Reason: