How do I add Order Comment to inputs so EA places a the comment in MT4 order form? - page 2

hifromeddie: I was just asking about how to add
  1. You couldn't be bothered to learn mql4, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
  2. GumRai: I looked closer at the EA and I believe that you already have an input

hello friends

c‌an someone make this two script become only one script ? i mean both sell stop and buy stop execute at the same time, the code 5 pending buystop and 5 pending sellstop, i want to make it only use by 1 script only.. then can someone insert code for comment that show at the comment field? the comment just for show up, no need to adjust in show parameter..example the text that show in comment collum "PROFIT HEDGING".. the text show to all pending order.. no need adjustment text.. just show in comment field to all orders.. 

‌I m really appreciated if someone can help me to make this script.. both attachment already edited, i got from indo forum, but they are no longer existed.. thanks..

‌Sorry for my broken english.. 

You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. We're not going to code it for you. We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

whroeder1:
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. We're not going to code it for you. We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
How am i going to deal with?.. and how much the cost for it..? 
Any suggestion who can make it for me.. i ll delete first the attachment.. i ll upload back later.. thank for the fast respond..

arrbhai: How am i going to deal with?.. and how much the cost for it..? Any suggestion who can make it for me.. i ll delete first the attachment.. i ll upload back later.. thank for the fast respond..
Don't ask us! Go the the Freelance section, place a Job request describing your issue, see who responds and find out from them (the applicants) what the price will be.
Reason: