Trendline/Horizontal line on specific chart

Hi, I would like to create some resistance and horizontal lines on a specific chart (example: EURNZD) which only need to show on EURNZD chart, but i found that those lines are showing on others pairs as well. May i know what i should do to set these lines only show on specific chart please? My MT4 version is 988.

i have attached some image to explain it:

1)A line created at level 1.62465 and put a text EURNZD as well. 

EURNZD Line

2)The same line and text show up on GBPCAD chart

Thank you in advance.

if(Symbol()=="EURNZD")
  {
   //Code to draw line etc
  }

You may also need to add code to delete the line if you change the chart symbol

Hi GumRai, thank you for your help. I would like to know do they have any alternative way instead of adding code? it is because i am doing my own research for more than 10 charts, all the lines are done manually instead of indicator.

thanks

If the lines are done manually, then you put them there.

chrisleong44:

Hi GumRai, thank you for your help. I would like to know do they have any alternative way instead of adding code? it is because i am doing my own research for more than 10 charts, all the lines are done manually instead of indicator.

thanks

You must be changing the symbol for the current chart ie by dragging the symbol from the market watch window to the chart.

Why not open a separate chart for each symbol that you are interested in?

GumRai:

You must be changing the symbol for the current chart ie by dragging the symbol from the market watch window to the chart.

Why not open a separate chart for each symbol that you are interested in?

I am trying to find out is that anyway that can get these lines hidden as needed, i didn't open separate chart because of i scan more than 13 charts each day, so i will have around 20 tabs if i open separate chart for each symbol. I will open in separate chart then since this is the better solution on what i am looking for.

Thank you for your help! :-)

Reason: