Easiest and fastest way to open and manage a trade?

Hello,

what MT4 indicators/scripts/EAs can you recommend to open and manage a trade in the easiest and fastest way?

I imagine the following features:

1. Open the trade by a single button click or key press.
  2. Set my SL and TP visually before opening the trade or immediately after that.
  3. The SL and TP lines should be created by a single button click or key press, and I should be then able to move them with the mouse and update their values.
  4. (Optionally and desired) If SL and TP are set before opening the trade, the Lot Size can be automatically adjusted to a defined percentage of my account balance.

The MT4 "One Click Trading" feature does not fulfill the points 2, 3 and 4.

Thank you!

nikolaygmt:

Hello,

what MT4 indicators/scripts/EAs can you recommend to open a trade in the most easy and fastest way?

I imagine the following features for the most easy and fastest way:

1. Open the trade by a single button click or key press.
  2. Set my SL and TP visually before opening the trade or immediately after that.
  3. The SL and TP lines should be created by a single button click or keypress, and I should be then able to move them with the mouse and updatetheir values.
  4. (Optionally and desired) If SL and TP are set before opening thetrade, the Lot Size can be automatically adjusted to a definedpercentage of my account balance.

The MT4 "One Click Trading" feature does not fulfill the points 2, 3 and 4.

Thank you!

write yourself a script to Open a Trade on a double click or assigned hotkey to the script.

@rod178, as I mentioned, I am looking for existing solutions, especially to the points 2,3 and 4. Any ideas?

Thank you WHRoeder! Your version fulfills my desired features!

Your contribution to this forum is amazing!

Reason: