Could somebody please help with an EA

Hi

I was hoping somebody is kind enough to help with a basic EA. Its nothing fancy and I'm not great with coding.

I am trying to add in only 1 trade per bar but I seem to failing at getting it to work. I really don't know how to implement it into the code. I have been trying to use (Bars != ThisBarTrade )

I have attached the mq4 file if somebody could please take a look

Thank you in advance

Files:

clarky999 I have been trying to use (Bars != ThisBarTrade )
  1. Bars is unreliable (a refresh/reconnect can change number of bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time. New candle - MQL4 forum
    • We hate EA builder
    • You couldn't be bothered to learn mql4, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
    • There are only two choices: learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds lines of code.
    • EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
    • EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time
    • EA builder makes bad code Not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers
    • EA builder makes bad code not adjusting for ECN brokers.
    • EA builder makes bad code not checking return codes.
    • EATree uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/reboot.)

Thank you for your reply

I've used a generator to get started and I'm using it to try and learn the language, testing different functions etc

I didn't include the mq4 file with my attempt at trading once per bar as I failed miserably at it

I was just wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction

Reason: