" DSS indi "

Hello Guys, :)

Is anyone having the indicator attatched in the pic or know where can it be find.

I am talking about the red and green line indicator . Here its name is written DSS Bresert M5.

thanks in advance.

Why don't you learn to use the Search function? Or even use Google?

Had you done so, you would have found it in the "Code Base" section as well as on several Forum threads. Via Google you would have found several other implementations and versions!

FMIC:

Why don't you learn to use the Search function? Or even use Google?

Had you done so, you would have found it in the Code Base section and via Google you would have found several implementations and versions!

Thanks for the quick response.

I goggle it and found serveral different versions but they were not what i am looking for That's why i came on this forum for help.

ceaser234:

Thanks for the quick response. I goggle it and found serveral different versions but they were not what i am looking for That's why i came on this forum for help.

From what I found, a few were EXACTLY what you have shown us (I am referring to the yellow line with the red and green dots) - for example "Robby DSS Bressert Colored".

FMIC:
From what I found, a few were EXACTLY what you have shown us (I am referring to the yellow line with the red and green dots) - for example "Robby DSS Bressert Colored".

Yes i found that but was not able to find the green and red line indicator.

I will be very thankful if you can help me to find the indicator.

ceaser234: Yes i found that but was not able to find the green and red line indicator. I will be very thankful if you can help me to find the indicator.

Where is the image from? Is it not available from where you got that image?

Is the red/green line not just the DSS at a different time-frame, namely M5. Just use a multi-timeframe (MTF) version.

FMIC:

Where is the image from? Is it not available from where you got that image?

Is the red/green line not just the DSS at a different time-frame, namely M5. Just use a multi-timeframe (MTF) version.

Thanks for the help!!

I found the indicator it was a multitimeframe smoothed dss.

Reason: