Fields reset in order screen

Why the hell does MT4 make all fields blank when you just change the volume? This is very VERY anoying as it takes time to fill in those fields. Sometimes you have to be quick.. i lost a lot of potential trades because of this.

niquedegraaff:
Why the hell does MT4 make all fields blank when you just change the volume? This is very VERY anoying as it takes time to fill in those fields. Sometimes you have to be quick.. i lost a lot of potential trades because of this.

I have no idea what you are writing about. Provide some screenshots and some detailed explanation.

If you have a serious complaint, then address the MetaQuotes developers directly via the Service Desk. Complaining to us users is not going to resolve the issue.

1. niquedegraaff: Why the hell does MT4 make all fields blank when you just change the volume? This is very VERY anoying as it takes time to fill in those fields. Sometimes you have to be quick.. i lost a lot of potential trades because of this.

2. FMIC: I have no idea what you are writing about.
    He's talking about Placing of Pending Orders - Trade Positions - Trading - MetaTrader 4 Help (F9) I confirm (on 988) that after setting the pending price, changing volume clears pending price.

WHRoeder:
FMIC: I have no idea what you are writing about.
He's talking about Placing of Pending Orders - Trade Positions - Trading - MetaTrader 4 Help (F9) I confirm (on 988) that after setting the pending price, changing volume clears pending price.

OK! Thanks for explaining what the OP failed to do. I had no idea that the latest build had introduced that bug. Has it been reported to service desk yet? If not, I will gladly do so.

PS! The "bug" is also present in build 971. How far back has this been the case? I have never really noticed this before, because I seldom use pending orders and when I do I already have all the details ready and fill the fields in their respective display order!

Sorry, thanks for explaining, i was frustrated and expected the community to know about this behaviour. But it seems to be a bug (and not by design, thank god). 
Reason: