Question Regarding 2007 Championship Data Feed

Hello I have a question regarding the Automated Trading Championships Data feed. Where will the data feed be coming from and where can I acquire the history data for optimizing EAs. The reason I ask is because the data that can be downloaded from the Metaquotes Teminal is very different from the history data that can be downloaded from brokers’ databank. Below is a comparison of the history data from Alpari’s databank and the data that can be directly downloaded from MT4:

Below is an in example of Alapri Data which was downloaded from http://www.alpari-idc.com/en/dc/databank.php. It is an image of M1 EURUSD chart:

Now take a look at the same M1 EURUSD chart below that was downloaded directly from the MetaTrader terminal:

As you can obviously see the difference of the two charts, the one directly downloaded from the terminal shows a very jumpy price with huge gaps when compared from that of Alapri. Now I like to know where to best base my EA's Strategy for the upcoming automated trading Championships. Should I expect the Championships live data feed to act the same way as that of the downloaded data from the metaquotes terminal? Or is there a better source for a more accurate history data?

Thank you for your work here and I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Mikhail

Hello can someone please reply to my above inquery... I am a bit concerned bacause I currently have an expert that can produce millions when using Metaquotes downloaded history data(directly from the terminal) but will misserable fail when it is used in other broker history data... So if the championship will use data similar to that downloaded in MT4 terminal then I can definitely use this expert.

Regards,

Mikhail

Connect to server demo.metaquotes.net:443 and open account

Open History center and download history of desired symbol

Hi Thank you for your reply,

Thats exactly what I did, and thats where I got the EURUSD M1 History which I posted the Photo Above. So should I expect the tournament Data feed to be as Jumpy as the one that can be downloaded in MT4 terminal?
Reason: