gain / loss error

Hi, 

i use GER30. Spread is 1 pts. I am SURE of it

I have a BUY STOP AT 10000 with STOP at  9995.

When prise is 10008 i change with my EA STOP. It is now at 10003.

Price is now 10003. And my position is closed.

But in my report it is a loss.

And for all my trades .

A reason ?

To explain this, a few pictures :

Capture 1 : My BUY STOP order with stop 3 pts under. 

Capture 2 : On position 

Capture 3 : The EA has changed the stop. 3pts with a 1 pt spread i can not loose.

Capture 4 :  Position closed, the price has touched the stop.

Capture 5 & 6 & 7 : My reports

I have never trader the GER30 so I don't know its particulars, but the only thing that comes to mind is commission. However, as far as I know, the Strategy Tester does not simulate commission, unless you are using 3rd party generated tick data, such as with "TickStory".

FMIC:

I have never trader the GER30 so I don't know its particulars, but the only thing that comes to mind is commission. However, as far as I know, the Strategy Tester does not simulate commission, unless you are using 3rd party generated tick data, such as with "TickStory".

It was using whs's mt4. I installed a virgin mt4 with server and logins of WHS and i have no problems. 

It was a WHS configuration ? Perhaps.

Another question, what is the use of the spread button on strategy sester ?

During the night, MT4 uses night spread during a day backtest  

Pompon83: Another question, what is the use of the spread button on strategy sester? During the night, MT4 uses night spread during a day backtest
Spread button? There is no Spread Button! There is however a Spread field where you can input your own spread value in points, either by selection from the drop-down list or typing in your own custom value. When is set as "current", it simple uses the current spread at the moment the test is run. So if you want to use another value, such as the average value during the trading hours, just change the value in this field (but remember that the value is in points and not pips).

Sorry but it is diffucult to follow what you tell : 

during the day, spread is 1 pt. So in the field i choose 10 because there is 1 digit.

So, why, in my backtest (done during the night but on day hours for the trades) if i put a stop at 30 the position is forgotten with 10 in the field, and used with 80 in the field ? (night spread is 70) 

Reason: