mt4 and windows 10 latest build and installed updates.

To Whom may help me. I have just installed the latest build and updates (June 2016) windows 10 64bit OS. Now  My latest build mt4 971 June 2016 does not show any trading. I am using exness and instaforex broker practice platforms and neither are showing trading of the currency pairs I am trading. All worked perfectly while I was using windows 7 SP1 64 bit OS. I use the above practice accounts to test and remedy any problems on my EA's 

What can be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!. 

By the way My live trading with both brokers using a remote server is operating perfectly. 

1. What build of MT4 were you using when it all worked on the Windows 7 setup?
  2. Is the Windows 10 machine a local PC (in your home or office) or is it a VPS system.
  3. Do manual trades work on your Windows 10 setup?
  4. Are you using Commercial EA (or closed source) or is it an EA coded by you (or open source)?

If the answers are that you were using a previous build of MT4 on Windows 7 and now the most recent build of MT4 on Windows 10, then the problem will most probably be that the EA is incompatible with the most recent build of MT4 and it has nothing to do with Windows 10.

If that should be the case, then if you are using Commercial or closed-source EA, then you will have to request an updated version from the developer/supplier. But if it is open-source or your own coding, then you will have to update it yourself by debugging it and fixing the problematic code.

Hello please send a terminal journal file.

alexey_pak:
Hello please send a terminal journal file.
I am most grateful for your speedy response to my challenge. I will follow up on what you have advised and if I do not get back the problem will be solved.Please be patient and I will acknowledge  the result. Blessings.
Reason: