can't get walk forward analyzer to work anymore (worked 1 month ago) Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

One month ago I was able to do an walk forward analysis with the walk forward analyzer from easyexpertforex.com
I was using build 950 at the time

now one month later I am trying again to use this, but I can not get it working again :(

When I try to load the settings file (.set) I get an message: The selected settings file must be in the \tester folder!

I think it wants the folder to be in C:programfiles... and not in C:users:AppData....

I tried clean normal installations and running it in portable modes but that did not help in starting the walk forward analysis.

Anybody know how I could get this working again?

Thank you in advance!

Hello read this article.

Since that is 3rd party utility, don't you think you should be contacting them instead for support?

Hi FMIC,

walk forward analyzer is not supported anymore(if you read their website), but I think there are several MT4 users on this forum that still use it. I am looking for those people who have experience with it now.

As I have been using the software 1 month ago and it worked then I assume there is still a way around to get it working (although I can't seem to remember how I did it back then and why the error pops up now)
Reason: