custom ndicator: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function

Hello!

I hope someone can help me with this issue with a custom indicator. I downloaded this Point&Figure-Chart-Indicator: http://www.earnforex.com/blog/files/nbPointAndFigureChart.zip and it has worked well so far. But since I started MT4 this morning, it doesn't work anymore. It is initialized and loaded, but the boxes cannot be seen (you can see that the that the indicator itself is there, but the boxes which should be there just aren't). If I check the terminal, the Experts section says "2016.06.13 10:04:40.213 nbPointAndFigureChart AUDUSD,M30: initialized", but if I right click on that message I get the error messages "2016.06.13 09:00:30.677 PointAndFigureChartnb EURUSD,M30: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function" . I have tried everything, uninstalling and reinstalling the indicator, closing MT4 and starting it as an admin, restarting my computer,... I haven't changed a thing since starting MT4 before, so I dont get why the indicator suddenly stopped working...

Can someone please help me? Thanks in advance :3

Regards, Sunwitch

Sunwitch1234: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function" . I have tried everything,

You haven't tried everything.

1. If the code is broken. You must get it fixed. Find the owner, get the source.
  2. nbPointAndFigureChart and PointAndFigureChartnb are not the same. Are you dealing with another indicator?
  3. Your indicator works for me on build 950. Did you get a update?
Reason: