Avira detecting Trojan TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen2 on Metatrader 4

Back to topics list  | 1 2 To post a new topic, please log in or register
knowsnotrading 2016.06.12 12:01 #

I just reformatted my Mac with OS X and WIn 10, damn my OCD.

Just wanted to ask for those who have Avira, how often does this issue occur? Every update? Every week? Every month? Or did I just catch this at a bad time when it did happen?

And has this current detection been fixed for now? 

Now I'm scared to install Metatrader 4 which is the only reason I installed Windows 10 on my Mac in the first place, I hope I didnt waste my money on the Windows license.

gooly 2016.06.12 12:44 #

knowsnotrading:

I just reformatted my Mac with OS X and WIn 10, damn my OCD.

Just wanted to ask for those who have Avira, how often does this issue occur? Every update? Every week? Every month? Or did I just catch this at a bad time when it did happen?

And has this current detection been fixed for now? 

Now I'm scared to install Metatrader 4 which is the only reason I installed Windows 10 on my Mac in the first place, I hope I didnt waste my money on the Windows license.

With Metaquotes terminals.exe I have had that only once since the last several years.

Due to the recent wave of the ransomware Avira must have changed their patterns and all of a sudden several old dll were marked as malicious. I set them to be ignored by Avira and send them in - done.

Acc. to my experience it is not very often - and the handling is quite easy especially if you don't forget their email address to have a check.

knowsnotrading 2016.06.12 17:18 #

Thank you very much for your answers. They have eased my stress somewhat. Appreciate it.
Back to topics list   | 1 2  

To add comments, please log in or register