Activate rented EA on VPS

I rented an EA (<Removed>) and it loaded onto  my desktop platform automatically.

I now have a VPS platform and I would like to be able to activate the EA on it.   The EA says it allows 5 activations, but I don't know how to accomplish it on the VPS.

Can anyone help?

By "VPS platform", do you mean one provided by MetaQuotes or is it an independent standard VPS like a regular PC but in the cloud?

If it is a standard independent VPS, then just do same on the VPS as you did on your PC! Add your MQL5 credentials to that installation (in the Options->Community) and follow the normal procedure to download and activate the EA from the "Market".

If however, your VPS is the service provided by MetaQuotes, then you will have to wait for someone else to comment here as I have never used that service.

wizerick:

I rented an EA (<Removed>) and it loaded onto  my desktop platform automatically.

I now have a VPS platform and I would like to be able to activate the EA on it.   The EA says it allows 5 activations, but I don't know how to accomplish it on the VPS.

You know how to install the terminal and the EA. Do it again on the VPS.
Reason: