Doubt period converter indicator - page 2

FMIC:

Well, then use the same logic as for generating Offline HST files, but apply it to an internal array of of the data which is even easier than output to a file.

Just generate the same data, but instead of outputting it into a file, just save it in an MqlRates array or multiple arrays for the individual OHLC values so that it is easier to use functions like "iMAOnArray()".

i understood all. Save the data in array and calculate function.

Thank you very much!! 

Also, just as a side-note, if you are going to just apply simple indicators on the data, like a moving average, please note that there might be an easier way to do it.

For example if you are using a SMA(14) on M2 data, then that is equivalent to a SMA(28) on M1 data, thus not requiring for you to even generate the M2 data at all.

So, what Indicators will you be calculating on M2 data? What specific data of M2 will you be needing?

FMIC:

Also, just as a side-note, if you are going to just apply simple indicators on the data, like a moving average, please note that there might be an easier way to do it.

For example if you are using a SMA(14) on M2 data, then that is equivalent to a SMA(28) on M1 data, thus not requiring for you to even generate the M2 data at all.

So, what Indicators will you be calculating on M2 data? What specific data of M2 will you be needing?

yes, i know this relationship, but i will have use of non relationship for other kind of studies. For this, i need generate data !! No always all is in the straight.
Reason: