how to inactivate the isdemo code. $5 for assistance

Hello,

I have a MQL code that has a IsDemo logic that prevents the EA in working a live environment?

I have tried to comment it out but it fails to recompile. I also need someone to assist me in understanding how the orders are being generated. Is it using a trend function or the last price or a combination of these?

Would anyone be willing to assist me? I am offering $5 via paypal to anyone willing to assist and make sure that it works.

Sounds like you try to crack a protected product.

Respect the copyrights and pay the asked price if you like to use this product. 

subra1972:

Hello,

I have a MQL code that has a IsDemo logic that prevents the EA in working a live environment?

I have tried to comment it out but it fails to recompile. I also need someone to assist me in understanding how the orders are being generated. Is it using a trend function or the last price or a combination of these?

Would anyone be willing to assist me? I am offering $5 via paypal to anyone willing to assist and make sure that it works.

If you truly have legally obtained source code in a  ".mq4" file (and not just a ".ex4" file), then head on over to the "Freelance" section, open up a "new job" entry and set your budge value to the amount you are offering.

I have tried to comment it out but it fails to recompile.

Why does it fail? Is there any error message?

If your code contains cryptic variables like g_l64 your mq4 code is decompiled from a protected ex4 file.

The Metaeditor recognizes decompiled codes and refuses the recompilation.

Before you open a freelance job keep in mind that it is forbidden to post a decompiled code

at the entire Metaquotes platform including jobs section and the forums.

Reason: