MetaTrader 4 : how to create EA opens a trade every 10 minutes

Hi, 

in order to achieve 450 lots with the less loss possible, i want to create an EA that opens trades with TP and SL of 5 pips with a 0.1 lot, on the EURUSD pair (0.7 pip Spread so the least loss).

How is it possible to do it with an EA ?

I looked on how to do it but never found how to make it. 

thanks. 

1. First you need to learn how to program or code in general with any language, like C, C++, Java or others.
  2. Then you need to learn how to program or code in MQL4 by reading tutorials and documentation and looking at examples in the Code Base section.
  3. If this seems like it is going to take many months or even years to achieve (because it will take that long), then consider hiring a coder/programmer to do it for you at the Freelance section.

Hello, 

thanks for answering,

i have advanced knowledge in JAVA & C  but not in MQL4.

I just know what variables to use and gain time.

Cordially. 

liamseden:

i have advanced knowledge in JAVA & C  but not in MQL4.

I just know what variables to use and gain time.

It does not work that way! You cannot just learn the "variables". You will need to understand and learn its structure, environment, trading functions, rules and conditions, event handlers, and many more! There is no EASY way out.

FMIC:
It does not work that way! You cannot just learn the "variables". You will need to understand and learn its structure, environment, trading functions, rules and conditions, event handlers, and many more! There is no EASY way out.

ok.

Well i almost finished the EA.
I found the functions that i need and built my environment already.
I will tell u if it works.

MQL4 is like C.  

Reason: