Change chart line width - page 2

FMIC:

Easy Solution: Just add a Simple Moving Average on Close Price and a Period of 1 and then set the line thickness as you wish:

Yeah, that's a good idea and it sort of works but I switch between line and candles often on chart and when I switch to candles the moving average stays behind candles which I don't like,  I guess I could keep two charts open and switch between charts. Also the thickest option on that MA it's only a bit wider then default graph line. 
Thanks anyway

e3pk:

Yeah, that's a good idea and it sort of works but I switch between line and candles often on chart and when I switch to candles the moving average stays behind candles which I don't like,  I guess I could keep two charts open and switch between charts. Also the thickest option on that MA it's only a bit wider then default graph line. 
Thanks anyway

Tried to post screenshots but it won't let me. 

WHRoeder:
What part of "on the line" was unclear? It doesn't matter if it's a object or an indicator.

I am trying to change the thickness of price line (graph line) not any ndicator line. 

I have removed posts that are just pointless bickering and add nothing to this thread

GumRai:
I have removed posts that are just pointless bickering and add nothing to this thread
You are correct! My apologies!

Is it possible to write the script for setting the default graph line custom width? 

e3pk:
Is it possible to write the script for setting the default graph line custom width? 

That is the same as your original query, which has already been answered here - namely that the "graph line" width cannot be changed (not even in code), so use the alternatives already mentioned.

FMIC:

That is the same as your original query, which has already been answered here - namely that the "graph line" width cannot be changed (not even in code), so use the alternatives already mentioned.

We established that graph line doesn't have width settings. However up to now it wasn't clear to me if  we can change it with script( to add setting). 
That is why I asked. 
Thanks for clearing that up for me. 
In original query I asked if there is a setting option for graph line width. 

e3pk #:
We established that graph line doesn't have width settings. However up to now it wasn't clear to me if  we can change it with script( to add setting). 
That is why I asked. 
Thanks for clearing that up for me. 
In original query I asked if there is a setting option for graph line width. 

This people dont understand what you mean. HE MEANS THE PRICE LINE ITSELF.

The horozontal line spanning across the screen the price LEVEL LINE that moves with price. Not the price itself. 

Lol this was funny to read though i must say.

Reason: