MetaTrader 4 Android build 952: detailed information on deals, Ask line on the chart, and improved news management

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
MetaQuotes 2016.05.18 10:00

The latest MetaTrader 4 Android build is already available for download on Google Play. Update your application right now and try the new features:

MetaTrader 4 Android build 952: detailed information on deals, Ask line on the chart, and improved news management

1. Added a pop-up window with detailed information on deals. Examine order open and close time, browse through your comments to positions, and find out the broker commission in a single tap.
  2. Added the red line corresponding to the last bar's Ask price allowing you to manage your trading more accurately.
  3. Improved news management. Select and read the news you really find useful and add desired materials to favorites.
  4. All changes of the analytical object settings are saved after closing the application.

Install the latest MetaTrader 4 build on your Android device and use the new opportunities to trade Forex successfully!

Roadrunner 2016.05.25 22:42 #

My tablet updated  MT4 to the 952 build however since this has happened I am no longer able to modify or close trades.

The only function that remains operational is the ability to enter a trade but I am not able to set stop loss or take profit targets or even close trades.

Is anyone else experiencing this ?
ANDII 2016.06.01 11:23 #

After the latest update the notifications of triggered and pending orders arrive with random delays,

while the app is running in background and the phone screen is turned off.

The applications' optimisation feature is disabled in Android 6.0.1, Samsung Note 4.

Please, fix the very annoying bug.

Many thanks!

ANDII 2016.06.01 11:59 #

Suggestion of a few essential features for next updates:

1. Price Alerts creation on graphic window. As of today, the alerts set up is available only via the desktop terminal.

2. Save/Load templates of the graphic window.

3. An analysis of account equity curve with more indicators of trader's performance. 

Please, develop

--- a historical graph of account equity curve. Daily update and intraday updates.

A broker rewrites the OHLC data in the history center as time goes by.

To evaluate the trader's performance the necessity of saving historical equity curve at different timeframes arises. 

--- A daily and a whole history account maximal drawdown estimated at High/Low prices. 

Many dedicated Internet sites wrongly make the estimation at the timeframe's Close price.

--- Pips earned/lost

--- Average Win

--- Average Loss 

--- Standard deviation 

--- Sharpe Ratio

--- Z score

---  AHPR arithmetic average holding period return

--- GHPR geometric average holding period return

4. A possibility of sharing of the trader performance data with my investors from the app. 

ANDII 2016.06.01 12:18 #

Roadrunner:

My tablet updated  MT4 to the 952 build however since this has happened I am no longer able to modify or close trades.

Theonly function that remains operational is the ability to enter a tradebut I am not able to set stop loss or take profit targets or even closetrades.

Is anyone else experiencing this ?

The mentioned problem isn't observed in my terminal.

It might be the case when your broker has a requirement of minimum price difference between the current price and the pending order price.

aboode114 2016.07.26 16:30 #

please add the " comment "   when we open position  in appppp please 
Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register