Optimizing my EA ( Adding a martingale )

Hello,

I started trading since one year ago I basically used to trade manually then I started learning mql about 3 months ago Im literally weak at programming but good in strategies,

after struggling i could make this simple ea it gave me some good results, I thought to add a simple martingale on it , that multiply the lotsize after every loss for an amount of time let's say 3 . 

I searched everywhere how to do it but I couldn't I thought it for hours and readed many programs but no result ..... 

If someone can help me adding it on my ea ill be thankful for ever ....

Files:
beta1.mq4  3 kb

Let me give you some trading advice!

It has been mathematically proven by many people that Martingale does not help save a strategy and it only makes you loose money by blowing your account.

If you say that you are good at making strategies, than put that to good use in your EA's and forget the Martingale (and other similar concepts).

Ditto

FMIC:

Let me give you some trading advice!

It has been mathematically proven by many people that Martingale does not help save a strategy and it only makes you loose money by blowing your account.

If you say that you are good at making strategies, than put that to good use in your EA's and forget the Martingale (and other similar concepts).

This is what one of my strategies could do in last 5 years an average of 200% a single year imagine it with a martingale ? my problem is that I really suck at programming :/

If anyone could help i'll share my strategies.

Best regards  

Yes, I can imagine it with Martingale: It will look like this:

TestGraph

I said ditto. If your broker allows a minimum of 0.01 lots and a maximum of 5. Then you reach the maximum at 9 consecutive losses. To open a 5 lot order you need (on FXCM) you need a $500,000 account. Back test your strategy and post the consecutive loss count. Do you really expect 10 in a row to be unreal? Do you really have a half million to try? Martingale == blown account, definitely.

Reason: