Any Broker supporting binary options through MT4 plugin, and providing its own historical data?

Everything is in the title :-)

I could be wrong, but I don't think you will find any such thing as it is NOT in the interest of Brokers offering Binary Options to do that. I believe that the Binary Options scene is somewhat unregulated, so brokers are a little more "free" to do things that will favour themselves and not the users.

However, you could code an EA to simulate Binary options based on normal Forex data in order to test binary strategies in the Strategy Tester.

FMIC:

I could be wrong, but I don't think you will find any such thing as it is NOT in the interest of Brokers Offering Binary Options to do that. I believe that the Binary Options scene is somewhat unregulated, so brokers are a little more "free" to do things that will favor themselves and not the users.

However, you could code an EA to simulate Binary options based on normal Forex data in order to test binary strategies in the Strategy Tester.

That would be an interesting project.

FMIC:

I could be wrong, but I don't think you will find any such thing as it is NOT in the interest of Brokers offering Binary Options to do that. I believe that the Binary Options scene is somewhat unregulated, so brokers are a little more "free" to do things that will favour themselves and not the users.

The market is a bit wild but some regulations exist now. At least in Europe. So if you choose a regulated broker you limit the risk.

Also, some brokers claim that they make profit on the volume traded, not the outcome of your trades. So it would be in their interest to provide such historical data.

But I could not find any on the market yet. This is a pitty . with no reliable historical data matching your real broker data, expert advisors are useless :-((((( 

pdenoeud2:

The market is a bit wild but some regulations exist now. At least in Europe. So if you choose a regulated broker you limit the risk.

Also, some brokers claim that they make profit on the volume traded, not the outcome of your trades. So it would be in their interest to provide such historical data.

But I could not find any on the market yet. This is a pitty . with no reliable historical data matching your real broker data, expert advisors are useless :-((((( 

Some brokers have both a a standard Forex division and Binary Options on the same data feed. So an EA written and back-tested on that data would be valid for Binary Options.

However, I do not see the point. If you are going to use an EA, it will always be more fruitful to base it on standard Forex than to use Binary Options. Binary Options is aimed at manual trading for those that don't really understand the underlying fundamental and technical aspects. If you are going to code EA's, then you have to understand both and in this case, standard Forex offers much better opportunities than Binary Options.

FMIC:

Some brokers have both a a standard Forex division and Binary Options on the same data feed. So an EA written and back-tested on that data would be valid for Binary Options.

However, I do not see the point. If you are going to use an EA, it will always be more fruitful to base it on standard Forex than to use Binary Options. Binary Options is aimed at manual trading for those that don't really understand the underlying fundamental and technical aspects. If you are going to code EA's, then you have to understand both and in this case, standard Forex offers much better opportunities than Binary Options.

I did not investigate much yet about forex. But with binary options I have an EA which makes x 100 every month (with a 59% average succesfull rate, based on binary options rate of 80 to 83%). If I bet 1%  of my initial balance, it gives  me a roi of 100% each month.

Is that really feasable with Forex?

Do you know a Forex broker which offers also binary options based on MT4 (through a plugin)  and provides historical data for the forex?? I am VERY interested!!!!!

pdenoeud2:

I did not investigate much yet about forex. But with binary options I have an EA which makes x 100 every month (with a 59% average succesfull rate, based on binary options rate of 80 to 83%). If I bet 1%  of my initial balance, it gives  me a roi of 100% each month.

Do you know a Forex broker which offers also binary options based on MT4 (through a plugin)  and provides historical data for the forex?? I am VERY interested!!!!!

You have a lot of illusions if you are thinking a BO broker will let you have a 100% ROI each month.

I am not aware of any BO broker which really trades with liquidity provides behind them.

angevoyageur:

You have a lot of illusions if you are thinking a BO broker will let you have a 100% ROI each month.

I am not aware of any BO broker which really trades with liquidity provides behind them.

For instance, OptionWeb claims to make profit on the volume traded, not the outcome of your trades. Maybe they lie... but they are regulated.

But they do not provide any interface with MT4 ;-(

pdenoeud2:

You say you have an EA? Where/How? There is no such thing as an EA for Binary Options!

How can you know what its return will be if you can't even back-test it?

If someone is selling this to you, then you are being a victim of a SCAM! Don't fall for that old trick!

FMIC:

You say you have an EA? Where/How? There is no such thing as an EA for Binary Options!

How can you know what its return will be if you can't even back-test it?

If someone is selling this to you, then you are being a victim of a SCAM! Don't fall for that old trick!

Of course there are EA for Binary Options. It's not because you don't know it it's not existing.

If you can really earn money with BO is an other matter.

pdenoeud2:

For instance, OptionWeb claims to make profit on the volume traded, not the outcome of your trades. Maybe they lie... but they are regulated.

But they do not provide any interface with MT4 ;-(

Thanks for the information, I will follow that attentively.
Reason: