c# MetaTrader api - begginer

Hi guys,

i am new here so decided to ask about one issue in a new topic. I am looking for a good MetaTrader Api for C# which can held more than one forex broker. In detail, i am interesting to get many instruments prices from some brokers in one time. Cany you give me a piece of advice and suggest some libriares etc? I would apprieciate any help.

Many thanks in advance,

Marry 

I think you have to install and connect one terminal for each broker and connect them locally e.g. via named pipe

gooly:
I think you have to install and connect one terminal for each broker and connect them locally e.g. via named pipe
Yes many users are going to be logged into many terminals. What i need is some api,librariers to c# to control prices simultaneously from those platforms.

Marry_1:
Yes many users are going to be logged into many terminals. What i need is some api,librariers to c# to control prices simultaneously from those platforms.
It exists, but you need to use Google to find it as advertising is not allowed on this forum.

As "angevoyageur" stated, they exist, but I doubt they are a good solution. They tend to be personal projects not backed by major support and lacking with regards to newer functionality of MetaTrader. They also usually require the use of external DLLs.

I wound recommend that you dedicate to developing your project with MQL4/5 instead, especially taking into consideration that MetaTrader 4 and 5 are merging and that any C# project you create with the API could soon become incompatible with future builds of MetaTrader.

Reason: