Any body can give me an idea how i can loop my EA???

Hi ,

Any body can tell me how i can loop my ea after the whole process is complete( Open pending order -->  pending order get hit ---> open order get close --> no order --> start again --> Open pending order etc.. etc.. )

Thanks for the help.

Find if you have a pending or open order using a OrderSelect loop

actually i got both but they are inside a  for loop  do i have to work on both ? and how can i work on them or one of the orderselect ?

Orders are not inside any loop. Post your code where you check if you have any orders and do not open more.

here is the code for my pending order and open order inside the for loop :

for(PositionIndex=TotalNumberOfOrders-1; PositionIndex>=0; PositionIndex --)//Here is my For Loop that check to Delete any pending order opened while a pending just got Hit
     {
      if(!OrderSelect(PositionIndex,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES )//OrderSelect N01 
        {
         continue;
        }
      if((OrderMagicNumber()==ticket1 || OrderMagicNumber()==ticket2) && OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && (ticket1==OP_BUYSTOP || ticket2==OP_SELLSTOP) && (ticket1==OP_BUYSTOP || ticket2==OP_SELLSTOP) && (ticket1==OP_BUYSTOP || ticket2==OP_SELLSTOP) && (ticket1==OP_BUYSTOP || ticket2==OP_SELLSTOP))

{
         continue;
        }
      if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
                              {
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket1,clrNONE);//EURUSD-->BUY
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket1,clrNONE);//USDJPY--->BUY
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket1,clrNONE);//USDCAD--->BUY
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket2,clrNONE);//EURUSD--->SELL
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket2,clrNONE);//USDJPY---->SELL
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket2,clrNONE);//USDCAD---->SELL
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket1,clrNONE);//GPBUSD--->BUY
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket2,clrNONE);//GPBUSD--->SELL   
                                                                                      }
                                                                                else if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)
                                                                                       {
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket2,clrNONE);//EURUSD--->SELL
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket2,clrNONE);//USDJPY---->SELL
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket2,clrNONE);//USDCAD---->SELL
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket1,clrNONE);//GPBUSD--->BUY
                            result=OrderDelete(ticket2,clrNONE);//GPBUSD--->SELL
                                                                                     }
                                            }

for(PositionIndex=TotalNumberOfOrders-1; PositionIndex>=0; PositionIndex --)//Here is my For Loop that check to Delete the Open order who have reached the StopLoss or The TakeProfit
     {

if(!OrderSelect(PositionIndex,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))//Here is my OrderSelect N02

if((OrderMagicNumber()==ticket1 || OrderMagicNumber()==ticket2) && OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && (ticket1==OP_BUY || ticket2==OP_SELL))

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL   )//SELL ORDER On Positif TRADE

if(!OrderClose(ticket2,0.01,Bid-Price*Point ,clrNONE) )   //Here the Ticket2(Bid) are closing if it is on a TakeProfite side
                                                                                                                                                                      Print("Price on positif side  -----> ", Bid-Price*Point );

if(OrderType()==OP_SELL  )//SELL ORDER On Negatif TRADE

if(!OrderClose(ticket2,0.01,Bid+Price*Point,5,clrNONE))      //Here the Ticket2(Bid) are closing if it is on a StopLoss side

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY   )//BUY ORDER On Positif TRADE

if(!OrderClose(ticket1,0.01,Ask+Price*Point,5,clrNONE))      //Here the Ticket1(Ask) are closing if it is on a TakeProfite side
  Print("Price on positif side -----> " ,Ask+Price*Point  );

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY    )//BUY ORDER On Negatif TRADE

if(!OrderClose(ticket1,0.01,Ask-Price*Point,clrNONE))        //Here the Ticket1(Ask) are closing if it is on a StopLoss side

Print("Order Close failed, order number: ",ticket1," Error: ",GetLastError());

}

How many times do you need to test the same thing in the same if?
if((OrderMagicNumber()==ticket1 || OrderMagicNumber()==ticket2) && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()
&& (ticket1==OP_BUYSTOP || ticket2==OP_SELLSTOP) 
&& (ticket1==OP_BUYSTOP || ticket2==OP_SELLSTOP))
If ticket1/2 is a ticket then it will never be the magic number or the order type of the selected order, so the if is never true. If ticket1/2 is not a ticket, the the OrderDelete will never work as it requires a ticket number.
if((OrderMagicNumber()==ticket1 || OrderMagicNumber()==ticket2) && OrderSymbol()==Symbol()
&& (ticket1==OP_BUYSTOP || ticket2==OP_SELLSTOP))
:
Why are you doing this inside a OrderSelect loop?
Why are you deleting the same ticket1 three times however many orders are open. Either it worked or it didn't.
Check your return codes and find out why. What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum and Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles  
result=OrderDelete(ticket1,clrNONE);
I previously said
Orders are not inside any loop. Post your code where you check if you have any orders and do not open more.
 You aren't checking anything. You are doing things without checking. Basically your code is gibberish.
 Do you really expect to be able to close and order at a price other then the current market Bid or Ask?

if(!OrderClose(ticket1,0.01,Ask+Price*Point,5,clrNONE))  

" You aren't checking anything. You are doing things without checking. Basically your code is gibberish." It still do the job That i want it to do and it is WORKING just fine but thanks for your answer anyway.
Reason: