MetaQuotes have access to MQL4/MQL5 file of my EX4/EX5 file(s)

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
mql4prog3rgt_ 2016.04.13 21:58

I've been looking at this for a while and i thought to post it here, looking at MetaQuotes being the author and developer of metaeditor(The MQL4/MQL5 Compiler), they know what algorithm to compile ex4/ex5 file(s), so they can also decompile it using same algorithm... Am i wrong? Please, Prove me wrong!.

Peoples have been posting products to the MQL5.Market(Even though i know its all full of craps and probability experts) and authors thinking they are the only one with access to their MQL4/MQL5 file, with MetaQuotes binding algorithm (Activation as it is called), isn't that enough proof to know that Metaquotes will first have to decompile before binding?

I just am looking at how secure are ex4/ex5 files we post on the forum thinking its secure and we only have access to its mql4 file....

Not trying to Insult someone here, but just looking at how secure our ex4 files are to the public as we don't know the algorithm behind it all (The Compilation)....
Ovo 2016.04.13 22:12 #

Why would they decompile the final product, if they could read the source with their compiler? In addition, many developers have complete sources directly in the repository at MQ servers.
mql4prog3rgt_ 2016.04.13 22:23 #

Ovo:
Why would they decompile the final product, if they could read the source with their compiler? In addition, many developers have complete sources directly in the repository at MQ servers.

But, for those who think their source is securely kept on their hard drive and only the ex4 are being shared to MQL5.Market and peoples on the forum.... I think now they should know they missed that info on their mind....

Not Secure!!!. That's the word. 

WHRoeder 2016.04.13 22:50 #

mql4prog3rgt_: Not Secure!!!. That's the word. 
Unless you can decompile an ex4, the word is: it is secure.
MQL4 code protection is considerably increased

New EX4/EX5 files are provided with a serious and completely revised protection.

noobshow 2016.04.14 10:16 #

WHRoeder:
mql4prog3rgt_: Not Secure!!!. That's the word. 
Unless you can decompile an ex4, the word is: it is secure.
MQL4 code protection is considerably increased

New EX4/EX5 files are provided with a serious and completely revised protection.

But, for Metaquotes i don't think it is decompilation, i think it is just source reading... Lol!..

They know all of our hidden algorithms, all.... Wow!!! I wish i am Renat, so i can know the best of strategies without cracking my brain..

:D 

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register