getting expert name from an indicator

hello

is there a hack that allows to know, within an indicator, the expert name that is on the same chart as the indicator?

thanks a lot

Jeff 

Indicators indicate. Why would/should it know if an EA is on the chart?

You're working at your desk, why would/should you care if the boss is in the room?

WHRoeder:

Indicators indicate. Why would/should it know if an EA is on the chart?

You're working at your desk, why would/should you care if the boss is in the room?

@WHRoeder: Just because you have no need for it does not mean that you should ridicule the question. It is in fact a valid query and one that makes sense for many a case.

The fact is that there are "Chart" functions to identify and delete Indicators attached to a Chart. It would make sense that a "Chart" function to identify an EA would also be useful.

@ionone: Unfortunately, it does not seem there is a native function to identify an attached EA, but there could still be a work-around method.

There is a "WindowExpertName", but it only returns the name of its own scope from within an EA, Indicator or Script and not any other attached to the Chart!

FMIC: @WHRoeder: Just because you have no need for it does not mean that you should ridicule the question. .

It is in fact a valid query and one that makes sense for many a case.

1. I didn't ridicule anything. I don't know why it would ever be necessary. So I asked.
  2. Apparently you can't come up with a valid reason either.
Reason: