MT4 candlestick scales out of screen, how to fix?

When i'm reading the chart, sometimes - mostly on the most important moments - candlesticks clip out of the screen which is very annoying because now I can't see where it closed until the next candlestick comes in. And then it's already to late to analyze and do all the stuff I would do normally. I will show you what I mean here:

I do not want a fixed scale. Maybe I want a margin/padding on bottom and top of the chart to prevent this. I do not want to zoom in / out. Thats very annoying way to analyze.

Is there some kind of script / setting to set padding / margins?

Thanks in advance. 

Nevermind! I found a way.

Sorry but I was fighting this issue for 2 days and just after I posted this topic I accidentally dragged up/down on the right axis labels and it made space below and above the candle sticks. Haha :)

niquedegraaff: When i'm reading the chart, sometimes - mostly on the most important moments - candlesticks clip out of the screen which is very annoying because now I can't see where it closed until the next candlestick comes in.
I've only seen that because the scaling is one tick behind. Should rescale on the next tick.

WHRoeder:
niquedegraaff: When i'm reading the chart, sometimes - mostly on the most important moments - candlesticks clip out of the screen which is very annoying because now I can't see where it closed until the next candlestick comes in.
I've only seen that because the scaling is one tick behind. Should rescale on the next tick.
Is it possible to hack this in by an indicator script?
Reason: