possible to code a trade copier in mql4 via EA?

I just want to know if this is possible, to connect multiple accounts via an EA, all MT4 terminals operating on the same computer. Or would i have to make this happen via Python or R. 

I'm just looking to code a copier system, having one master account and two other accounts of mine copy the trades. The reason being is that i am trying to run the same EA i made on 3 different accounts but sometimes one account enters a pending order while the other does not, and it starts acting different sometimes, ive tried making sure all the codes are the same. Would like to simplify this by just having one dominant EA and the other accounts copying that trade and would like to know if it is possible via MQL4???

just an honest question. 

Of course it's possible. Named pipes, Quick Channel, DLL, files, and network are all forms of interprocess communication.

As "WHRoeder" has stated, yes it is possible. However, if you are running the same EA on all those accounts and getting different results, it is because the trading conditions as well as the source of tick data signal is different, causing the EA to respond differently.

So, the question is - is it wise to copy trades across all the accounts when the conditions are different?

Maybe it is not such a good idea! Really investigate this well, or else you may actually end up loosing money when using trade copying!

Just some food for thought before you embark on a major project!

Reason: