How to return extern or input variables of other charts

Please, how can I program my EA to return the values of extern or input variables from other charts? It is not as if I want to attach several EA's to charts. What function is necessary to achieve such a task? In view of my question, exactly what do the following mean for variable of extern?

macpee: to return the values of extern or input variables from other charts?
You don't. But the other EA can publish them (e.g. terminal variables) and then you can read those.

But there are no EA's on the other charts @WHRoeder. The idea is not to have more than one EA in the account.

@WHRoeder. It becomes necessary to attach the EA to all the charts with a code on the EA to export their variables of type extern. As a matter of fact, there are eight charts visible. As you already know, only one of them is active at a time - this active chart MUST have the EA  attached to it. The EA has a button called 'access' to access a variable of type extern from the remaining seven charts which by now are inactive. I presume, following your reply, that the EA will also have to be attached to the remaining seven charts with a code to automatically (without pressing any button on such charts) publish their needed variables of type extern. By so doing the active chart can access such variables after the access button has been pressed on it. I shall give it a try. However, please you or other users may reply me and point out some areas you think I am wrong in this comment. Thank you in advance.

Moreover, we want to be able to identify each variable of type extern with its ChartSymbol() to know the chart it is published from. The Global variable window does not keep such records.

macpee: As you already know, only one of them is active at a time - this active chart MUST have the EA  attached to it.
  1. Wrong, all charts are active and so are all EAs attached to any chart.
  2. Do not trade multiple currencies in one EA
    • You can't use any predefined variables, can't use the tester, must poll (not OnTick,) and usually other problems.
    • Code it to trade the chart pair only. Look at the others if you must.
    • Then put it on other charts to trade the other pairs. Done.

@macpee:

If you have no EA attatched to the other charts, do you think extern or input variables are generated out of thin air?

Or are this variables part of a script or indicator?

To be honest, I have not an idea what this thread is about. Could you give me a clue, what the "input variable from other chart" (in your terminology) means?
Reason: