Market data on chart is stuck on extreme left

Market data on chart is stuck on the extreme left side of chart. The problem occurs when i open chart windows for futures markets but not in other markets. The problem does not present itself on the smaller time frames, such as the 1 minute, 5 minute, etc.. It only occurs with the 4 hr, daily, weekly and monthly time frames.

What do you mean with Market data? The terminal has its genuine windows:Market Watch, Data Window. Both like the other can be moved and placed else where by the mouse (hold left button if above the line with Market Watch).

If it is an indicator or EA show the code.

gooly:

What do you mean with Market data? The terminal has its genuine windows:Market Watch, Data Window. Both like the other can be moved and placed else where by the mouse (hold left button if above the line with Market Watch).

If it is an indicator or EA show the code.

The screen shot gives you an idea of what my problem is. It's the actual time frames that contain market activity that are stuck and will not move forward to the right.

It is because futures markets have limited time validity. ie. a 1 month futures contract cannot have history of more than 1 month. Although I believe that many brokers roll over expired contracts into new futures contracts.

This problem occurred in the past, but i can't remember what i did to correct it last time. Perhaps it's due to the fact that the contract month of March is expiring soon, and the June contract month is beginning to gain more and more trading volume. Perhaps this same problem occurred when a contract month was close to expiring back then.

Play a bit with your shift left and right buttons of your keyboard.

mayo367: The screen shot gives you an idea of what my problem is.
It's the actual time frames that contain market activity that are stuck and will not move forward to the right.

1. What screen shot? you didn't post one. Don't attach a image, insert the image
  2. Did you turn off the auto-scroll?
Reason: