How to clear memory or remove variable used by indicator

Dear sir,

1) I had created an expert advisor for me, when i run the expert advisors, Memory used by metrader is going on increasing and cpu usage is also going on and on

What is the Reason behind it and How to solve it,

Expecting your replay ,

Thank you sir

rewrite code

If your EA (or script) calls again and again its indicators (iCustom(), iMa(), ...) with different parameter setups. E.g. 20 different setups of one indicator will start this indicator 20 times. And you can't free or remove this indicator or its memory unless the EA is removed.

SELVAN: Memory used by metrader is going on increasing and cpu usage is also going on and on
What is the Reason behind it and How to solve it,

1. Your indicator is broken. Fix it.
  2. There are no mind readers here, we can't see your broken code.

Your bar limit is set to unlimited: 

You need to set it to 10000 or anything else. Even can select from the list.

It will work.

jaffer wilson: Your bar limit is set to unlimited:

That doesn't fix anything, it will just hide the problem.

Do you really think the OP is still waiting after three (3) years? Don't resurrect old threads without a very good reason.

Carl Schreiber:
If your EA (or script) calls again and again its indicators (iCustom(), iMa(), ...) with different parameter setups. E.g. 20 different setups of one indicator will start this indicator 20 times. And you can't free or remove this indicator or its memory unless the EA is removed.

@Carl Schreiber 

dear Sir,

I use an indicator with different setup in my EA and I call it with iCustom function too much and this problem I have,

what's solution?

Mohammad Hasan Mosaddeqi: what's solution?

Fix the broken indicator #1  #3, or hide the problem with Max bars in chart #4. What part of those three things didn't you understand?

Reason: