defining order comment in mql4 source code - page 2

eevviill:
Oh gush. Order of comment changes if:order closes by tp or sl or partial close of order.
What is your point? Sammiawan999 has already told us that the comment is blank when the order is open,

GumRai:
What is your point? Sammiawan999 has already told us that the comment is blank when the order is open,

Order of comment changes if:order closes by tp or sl or partial close of order.

It will be in any case.  

eevviill:

Order of comment changes if:order closes by tp or sl or partial close of order.

It will be in any case.  

I repeat

GumRai:

I repeat

I can only guess that your broker is removing the order comments for some reason.

I told topic starter and you reasons.  

GumRai: Then your broker is overwriting the comment. Check the order comment while it is still open.
eevviill: Oh gush. Order of comment changes if:order closes by tp or sl or partial close of order.
Brokers can change comments, including complete replacement.

WHRoeder:
Brokers can change comments, including complete replacement.
Ofcourse can. But with some reasons(action with order).

Keith Watford #:

You should get a compiler error because of the missing " after com

I can only guess that your broker is removing the order comments for some reason. Check with them

u are missing close quote "sammiawan@gmail.com" and comment is too many characters so not showing it, u may try shorten comment like "sammiawa"
Reason: