Original Name of Indicator

Indicator Name?

Guys,

Greetings.

Could anyone enlighten me on the 'Original name of Indicator' in Red circle as above.

I received the indicator as 'PowerupR2.ex4' and 'am sure it is not the original name.

The about tab displays 'Copyright 2009 <name in scrambled fonts>.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Mutta 

There are no psychics here; Google is your friend.

WHRoeder:
There are no psychics here; Google is your friend.

Dude, This is not your usual 'Social Neighborhood' chat forum.

It belongs to techy guys with gray cells. So spare me the Psych funda.

MT Admin, make a note please.

Cheers

attumm:

Dude, This is not your usual 'Social Neighborhood' chat forum.

It belongs to techy guys with gray cells. So spare me the Psych funda.

MT Admin, make a note please.

Cheers

+1

Hello, 
I'm considering whether it is feasible to implement the missing indicator method/dummy variable adjustment in PLS. 

The background: In my modell I have one LV with a bigger amount of missing data. For my Items I used a 7-point-likert-scale, but for that LV I also have an aditional category "not relevant" for all the items in that construct. My idea was to replace the missing data by a constant (mean for example) as suggested by Cohen & Cohen 1985 and then ad one dummy variable for each manifest variable in that construct which is coded 1 if data is missing in that indicator.    <link Removed>

My idea ist to do some form of complete case analysis only in respect to this LV (which is not concidered in that way, i know) because if i delete all those cases mith missing data, i lose alot of cases and my remaining sample will be biased. So I need a way to incorporate only those cases in that LV which are not "not relevant". PHP Training in Chennai

Can anyone suggest a good way to handle this? I'm not sure if the dummy variable method/missing indicator method ist really feasible in PLS. I was already searching in the forum, but i didn't really find an answer for that question. 

Thanks alot in advance!
Reason: