MT4 start.ini not running

A couple of years ago I had this working and got side tracked and in that process somewhere lost the old code.  Trying to get this to work again but not having any luck and I don't know this language well enough to sort it out. Also not really finding much in the way of working examples. I know I can go to F1 > Client Terminal > Tools > Config at start, but I'm still unable to get the thing to work... I've tried calling the file directly path\terminal.exe config\start.ini but no luck.  Want to make sure that something hasn't happened since build 600 and the documentation is current.  This is the file I'm trying to run, it executes fine from the "Navigator".

; open chart and run expert and/or script

Symbol=AUDCADpro 

Period=M15

Script=test-script

ScriptParameters=

codeWrecker:

A couple of years ago I had this working and got side tracked and in that process somewhere lost the old code.  Trying to get this to work again but not having any luck and I don't know this language well enough to sort it out. Also not really finding much in the way of working examples. I know I can go to F1 > Client Terminal > Tools > Config at start, but I'm still unable to get the thing to work... I've tried calling the file directly path\terminal.exe config\start.ini but no luck.  Want to make sure that something hasn't happened since build 600 and the documentation is current.  This is the file I'm trying to run, it executes fine from the "Navigator".

Got it sorted out. The config\start.ini location is now in the data folder.  I must have overlooked that sentence a dozen times in the help files, always good to read stuff start to finish. 

Reason: