Strategy tester bug?

hi guys, got odd issue i hope if anyone can help

i wrote simple ea and noticed no matter what i wrote it endup call margin then i check  report with more detail and i noticed my code doesn't have flaw instead seems something buggy happens while running tester

for exam

this 23 2016.01.07 23:59 close at stop 12 0.01 1.0934 0.0000 0.0000 -8.00 46.60 

all 0.00000!

i thought might history issue then i check it has data on history center! as you can see

so wondering what cause this issue and how can i fix it

thanks in advance 

"Close at stop" is not a margin call; the test finished and open orders were closed. A margin call is "stop out"

hmm so why 10k test always shown $5 in end of each test with some trade like that above?...

i dont mind my ea crash and burn since testing on demo account but i do mind when there is real data there but on test as you can see it uses 0.00000 not possible data!

WHRoeder:
"Close at stop" is not a margin call; the test finished and open orders were closed. A margin call is "stop out"
A margin call is not the same as a stop out, though most broker place them at the same margin level %.

zirkoner: A margin call is not the same as a stop out, though most broker place them at the same margin level %.
Explain the difference..

WHRoeder:
zirkoner: A margin call is not the same as a stop out, though most broker place them at the same margin level %.
Explain the difference..

See here

Margin Call Level: Is the level that if your margin level goes below it, you will not be able to take any new position. Margin call level is determined by the broker. When it is set to 100%, you will not be able to take any new position if your margin level reaches 100%. When you have losing positions, your margin level goes down and becomes close to the margin call level. When you have winning positions, your margin level goes up.

Stop Out Level: Is the level that if your margin level goes below it, the system starts closing your losing positions. It will close the biggest losing position first. If this helps that the margin level goes above the stop out level, no more position will be closed. Then if your other losing positions keep on losing and the margin level goes below the stop out level again, the system closes another losing position which is the biggest one.

And BabyPips defines them as identical. Forex Margin Call Explained

WHRoeder:
And BabyPips defines them as identical. Forex Margin Call Explained

It's as you wish, I don't care about what Babypips is saying, you should find better source. Trading is not just Forex or MT4. A margin call IS NOT the same as STOP OUT.

It's as you wish. I don't care about what your blog is saying. It is the same thing; ask your broker; do you think you supersede them?
Reason: